tenga aero cobalt ring
Meet & yield to the most innovative reusable masturbator on the market, the Tenga Aero Cobalt Ring!
Crafted with Tenga's newly developed Aero Dial structure, the Aero Cobalt Ring allows you to control the intensity of the vacuum suction by simply twisting the dial. Experiment with ten sensation levels to uncover the perfect level of tightness for your or your partner's pleasure!
Considered the best among the Aero series by Tenga fans worldwide, the Cobalt Ring offers a more intense sensation than the Silver Ring counterpart.
Scroll down to learn how to use and clean your new Tenga Aero Cobalt Ring masturbator.
Winner of the Red Dot Design Award, the Tenga Aero Cobalt Ring is a reusable sex toy for penis owners.
One part of the plain body acts as a dial to control the airflow within the device. When activated, the valve inside the Tenga Aero is adjusted to free or restrict air flow, controlling the vacuum function. A ring embedded in the inner sheath provides additional stimulation through a constriction and suction function, similar to a penis ring.
The impressively sophisticated construction of the Tenga Aero Cobalt Ring makes it an easy-to-use masturbator, while the minimalist modern body offers pleasant discretion.
How to use the Tenga Aero Cobalt Ring
- 1. Remove the cap from the bottom of the Tenga Aero.
- 2. Lubricate both the inside and around the insertion point to allow for smooth entry. Insufficient lubrication may make it difficult to insert or cause discomfort during use.
- 3. Control the suction of the Tenga Aero by turning the dial! Adjust the dial to produce the perfect strength of vacuum suction and tightness. Each turn will increase or decrease the level of suction experienced by the penis owner. The elastic ring embedded in the elastomer body keeps the air inside and produces an enveloping pleasure.
How to clean the Tenga Aero Cobalt Ring
- 1. Remove the elastomer from the outer case to wash it.
- 2. After use, thoroughly wash out the lube and fluids with lukewarm water and then wipe off the remaining moisture with a dry towel.
Be sure to dry the elastomer without turning it fully inside out. Also, avoid using hot water of 50 degrees Celcius or 122 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, as it may damage the elastomer.
You may use body soap or similar products on the Tenga Aero, but avoid using highly acidic/alkaline cleaners. Such cleaners may damage the elastomer.
- Size (Diameter x Width x Height inches): 3.2 x 3.2 x 6.52
- Insertion Length (inches): 5.8
- Insertion Width (inches): 1.77
- Weight (lbs): 0.93
- Materials: ABS / PC / POM / Silicone / Elastomer
- Color: Blue
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and with our discreet packaging you can shop in conﬁdence. With totally plain packaging, the only person getting excited by your delivery is you. Read how we discreetly deliver your goods.
Product Warranty & Registration
We stand behind our products with easy to understand, hassle-free warranties. To help us serve you better, we strongly encourage you to keep a copy or picture of the receipt and register your product with us if you purchased it from elsewhere, other than bvibe.com — Register your b-Vibe here.
I received the wrong order. What should I do?
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To receive the right item, simply process a return by contacting us.
How do I return or exchange my b-Vibe product(s)?
All b-Vibe products are covered by our one (1) year limited warranty, from the date of original purchase, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials.
If you discover a defect and notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org, b-Vibe will, at its own discretion, replace the product free of charge.
Please note that due to nature of pleasure products:
- • b-Vibe cannot accept non-defective exchanges on items that have been opened.
- • As per industry standards, pleasure products may not be returned unless they are defective.
- • A shipping charge will only be refunded in cases where our error caused the return.
- • All returns and exchanges require pre-authorisation in the form of a receipt of purchase.
My product was damaged / already opened upon delivery. What should I do?
If you find that your product has been damaged or opened, or that its contents are missing, please ensure that you take a photograph of the packaging and email it to email@example.com with the appropriate subject title - Damaged / Opened / Missing Product when delivered by UPS / USPS.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and receive 20% off your first order.