b-Vibe triplet enamel pin
Two’s company, but three’s a crowd… nuh, uh! The b-Vibe Triplet Enamel Pin is a much-needed homage to the most under-rated sex toy, the vibrating anal beads.
- Pin height: 4 cm / 1.57 in
- Pin width: 6.4 cm / 2.52 in
- Material: Hard zinc alloy with gold plating
- Backing: 2 metal clutches
- Details: Water-resistant and comes with a b-Vibe branded backer
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and with our discreet packaging you can shop in conﬁdence. With totally plain packaging, the only person getting excited by your delivery is you. Read how we discreetly deliver your goods.
Product Warranty & Registration
We stand behind our products with easy to understand, hassle-free warranties. To help us serve you better, we strongly encourage you to keep a copy or picture of the receipt and register your product with us if you purchased it from elsewhere, other than bvibe.com — Register your b-Vibe here.
I received the wrong order. What should I do?
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To receive the right item, simply process a return by contacting us.
How do I return or exchange my b-Vibe product(s)?
All b-Vibe products are covered by our one (1) year limited warranty, from the date of original purchase, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials.
If you discover a defect and notify us via email@example.com, b-Vibe will, at its own discretion, replace the product free of charge.
Please note that due to nature of pleasure products:
- • b-Vibe cannot accept non-defective exchanges on items that have been opened.
- • As per industry standards, pleasure products may not be returned unless they are defective.
- • A shipping charge will only be refunded in cases where our error caused the return.
- • All returns and exchanges require pre-authorisation in the form of a receipt of purchase.
My product was damaged / already opened upon delivery. What should I do?
If you find that your product has been damaged or opened, or that its contents are missing, please ensure that you take a photograph of the packaging and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate subject title - Damaged / Opened / Missing Product when delivered by UPS / USPS.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and receive 20% off your first order.