b-Vibe butt stuff woven patch
What is love? Baby, it’s butt stuff. Pretty sure those are the lyrics! Get the limited-edition b-Vibe Butt Stuff Woven Patch from our new Booty Swag collection.
Product Details & Instructions:
- Patch height: 4 cm / 1.57 in
- Patch width: 5 cm / 1.97 in
- Material: Polyester
- Stitching: Computerized embroidery
- Stitch count: 2285
- Details: Comes with a b-Vibe branded backer
How To Iron On Your New Patch:
Do NOT use the patch on fabrics with a low melting point i.e. Nylon, vinyl, or leather. Check that the garment is clean and freshly laundered before following the steps below:
1. Prior to application, set your iron to "Cotton" or 400 degrees for 5 minutes. Set steam to OFF.
2. Iron the area of the garment where the patch will be placed.
3. Position the patch on the garment with the embroidery facing up.
4. Place a pressing cloth over the patch and press it firmly for 30 seconds - more time may be needed for thicker fabrics.
5. Flip the garment over and iron the backside of the patch for 5 seconds.
6. Let the garment cool for a minute. If the edges of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
7. For best results and to preserve longevity, we recommend sewing the patch on.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and with our discreet packaging you can shop in conﬁdence. With totally plain packaging, the only person getting excited by your delivery is you. Read how we discreetly deliver your goods.
Product Warranty & Registration
We stand behind our products with easy to understand, hassle-free warranties. To help us serve you better, we strongly encourage you to keep a copy or picture of the receipt and register your product with us if you purchased it from elsewhere, other than bvibe.com — Register your b-Vibe here.
I received the wrong order. What should I do?
We apologise for the inconvenience caused. To receive the right item, simply process a return by contacting us.
How do I return or exchange my b-Vibe product(s)?
All b-Vibe products are covered by our one (1) year limited warranty, from the date of original purchase, against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials.
If you discover a defect and notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org, b-Vibe will, at its own discretion, replace the product free of charge.
Please note that due to nature of pleasure products:
- • b-Vibe cannot accept non-defective exchanges on items that have been opened.
- • As per industry standards, pleasure products may not be returned unless they are defective.
- • A shipping charge will only be refunded in cases where our error caused the return.
- • All returns and exchanges require pre-authorisation in the form of a receipt of purchase.
My product was damaged / already opened upon delivery. What should I do?
If you find that your product has been damaged or opened, or that its contents are missing, please ensure that you take a photograph of the packaging and email it to email@example.com with the appropriate subject title - Damaged / Opened / Missing Product when delivered by UPS / USPS.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and receive 20% off your first order.